|Spinach and Bacon Bake||
- 4 cups packed fresh spinach
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 slice sprouted grain bread (made into fine bread crumbs)
- 3 tbsp grass fed butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grass fed shredded raw cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 slices bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Put fresh spinach in a pan and wilt it on high heat about 30 seconds, set aside.
- Grease a 1 qt casserole dish and coat pan with fine sprouted grain bread crumbs, set aside.
- In a blender or food processor add eggs and cottage cheese and blend until smooth. Add coconut flour, melted butter, cheddar cheese, water, salt and pepper and blend until smooth.
- Stir in crumbled cooked bacon and spinach. Pour in casserole dish and bake at 350 F degrees for 1 hour.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated.