|Spinach and Bacon Bake|| |
- 4 cups packed fresh spinach
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ slice sprouted grain bread (made into fine bread crumbs)
- 3 tbsp grass fed butter, melted
- ½ cup grass fed shredded raw cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup water
- 3 slices bacon, crumbled
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- Put fresh spinach in a pan and wilt it on high heat about 30 seconds, set aside.
- Grease a 1 qt casserole dish and coat pan with fine sprouted grain bread crumbs, set aside.
- In a blender or food processor add eggs and cottage cheese and blend until smooth. Add coconut flour, melted butter, cheddar cheese, water, salt and pepper and blend until smooth.
- Stir in crumbled cooked bacon and spinach. Pour in casserole dish and bake at 350 F degrees for 1 hour.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.