Nutrition Info: Calories: 312.3 Fat: 22.7g Carbohydrates: 11.2g Protein: 15.6g
- 1 very large zucchini or 2 medium size (About 2 cups) julienned
- 2 tbsp half and half, or cream
- 1/4 cup peas
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 6 slices of bacon, cut up
- bacon grease (use what's left in the pan from frying up the bacon)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg (optional)
- Julienne zucchini.
- Blanch Zucchini in boiling salted water for 1 minute.
- Take out of water and add it to an ice bath to stop the cooking process. Drain and set aside.
- Fry up bacon. Remove bacon and leave the bacon grease in pan.
- Saute the minced garlic in the bacon grease for about a minute.
- Add zucchini and saute for a few minutes.
- Add cream and parmesan cheese and stir gently.
- Add peas and bacon and saute until hot, about a minute.
- Add your salt and pepper to taste.
- If you would like you can scramble up one egg and add to dish.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.