Orange Cranberry Muffin
These muffins are full of so much flavor you will be going back for seconds!
Author: Halle Cottis
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp grass fed butter melted and cooled
- 2 tbsp raw milk, organic whole milk, or coconut milk
- 3 tbsp steviva blend or 3 tbsp raw honey
- ¼ cup dried unsweetened cranberries sliced up
- ½ tsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp fresh juice from an orange
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ tsp gluten free baking powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Blend together eggs, butter, milk, steviva blend or honey, salt and vanilla.
- Combine coconut flour with baking powder and thoroughly mix into batter until their are no lumps.
- Mix in cranberries and orange zest.
- Pour batter into greased muffin pan (I greased mine with coconut oil).
- Bake at 400 F degrees for 20 minutes.
All of the ingredients in the recipes are organic.
Serving size: Makes 6 muffins, Serving size 2 muffins Calories: 236.1 Fat: 14.4 Carbohydrates: 14.5 Protein: 8.6