|Orange Cranberry Muffin|| |
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp grass fed butter melted and cooled
- 2 tbsp raw milk, organic whole milk, or coconut milk
- 3 tbsp steviva blend or 3 tbsp raw honey
- ¼ cup dried unsweetened cranberries sliced up
- ½ tsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp fresh juice from an orange
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ tsp gluten free baking powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Blend together eggs, butter, milk, steviva blend or honey, salt and vanilla.
- Combine coconut flour with baking powder and thoroughly mix into batter until their are no lumps.
- Mix in cranberries and orange zest.
- Pour batter into greased muffin pan (I greased mine with coconut oil).
- Bake at 400 F degrees for 20 minutes.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.