Nutrition Info: Calories: 208.5 Fat: 17.0g Carbohydrates: 11.4g Protein: 6.2g
- 2 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3/4 tsp gluten free baking powder, see recipe
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp grass fed butter
- 2 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tsp grated orange zest (use the skins of the clementine)
- juice of one clementine
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a food processor mix together almond flour baking powder, salt, and coconut sugar.
- Pulse several times to mix well.
- Add in butter and coconut oil.
- Pulse until you have a crumbly mixture.
- Add in eggs and pulse until dough forms.
- Take dough out of food processor and place in another bowl.
- Knead in orange zest, juice from the clementine and dried cranberries.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Divide dough into 12 servings.
- Form into triangles, or desired shape.
- Leave the dough about 1? to 1 1/2? high when forming.
- Bake on cookie sheet for 18-20 minutes.
Don’t have all the ingredients? No problem, click on the links below to see about purchasing the ingredients!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.