- 2½ cup blanched almond flour
- ¾ tsp homemade baking powder, see recipe
- ¾ tsp unrefined sea salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp grass fed butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix together the almond flour, baking powder and unrefined sea salt.
- With a pastry cutter or fork, work in the butter and coconut oil until you have a crumbly mixture.
- Add eggs and honey and mix well to form dough.
- Spoon onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Grab The Whole Lifestyle Nutrition Cookbook, Real Food Made Simple for more great recipes!
Don’t have all the ingredients? No Problem! Click on links below to see about ordering these ingredients!