Nutrition Info: Calories: 285.4 Fat: 25.3g Carbohydrates: 10.0g Protein: 9.3g
- 2 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 3/4 tsp homemade baking powder, see recipe
- 3/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp grass fed butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix together the almond flour, baking powder and unrefined sea salt.
- With a pastry cutter or fork, work in the butter and coconut oil until you have a crumbly mixture.
- Add eggs and honey and mix well to form dough.
- Spoon onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Don’t have all the ingredients? No Problem! Click on links below to see about ordering these ingredients!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.