Organic Blueberry Pancake
Who doesn't love blueberry pancakes. This is my moms recipe modified with oat flour. They truly are delicious.
Author: Halle Cottis
- ½ cup organic gluten free oat flour
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- ¼ tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1 tsp organic cane sugar
- 1 large egg
- ⅓-1/2 cup raw milk, organic whole milk or homemade coconut milk
- 1 tbsp melted grass fed butter
- ¼ cup wild blueberries
- Mix together oat flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- In another bowl mix together egg, ⅓ cup milk and butter.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together and stir.
- Let stand for 5 minutes (will thicken). If to thick add a little milk to thin it out a bit.
- Preheat skillet to 300F.
- Pour batter onto a hot greased (I used coconut oil) skillet.
- Add blueberries.
- Allow to cook and flip when it is lightly brown (about 2 min).
- Cook the other side for about a minute.
All ingredients in this recipe are organic.
Serving size: Makes 6 pancakes, Serving size is 2 pancakes Calories: 146.8 Fat: 7.5 g Carbohydrates: 15.2 g Protein: 5.1 g