|Organic Blueberry Pancake||
- 1/2 cup organic gluten free oat flour
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1 tsp organic cane sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/3-1/2 cup raw milk, organic whole milk or homemade coconut milk
- 1 tbsp melted grass fed butter
- 1/4 cup wild blueberries
- Mix together oat flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- In another bowl mix together egg, 1/3 cup milk and butter.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together and stir.
- Let stand for 5 minutes (will thicken). If to thick add a little milk to thin it out a bit.
- Preheat skillet to 300F.
- Pour batter onto a hot greased (I used coconut oil) skillet.
- Add blueberries.
- Allow to cook and flip when it is lightly brown (about 2 min).
- Cook the other side for about a minute.
All ingredients in this recipe are organic.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.