|Organic Blueberry Pancake||
- 1/2 cup organic gluten free oat flour
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1 tsp organic cane sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/3-1/2 cup raw milk, organic whole milk or homemade coconut milk
- 1 tbsp melted grass fed butter
- 1/4 cup wild blueberries
- Mix together oat flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- In another bowl mix together egg, 1/3 cup milk and butter.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together and stir.
- Let stand for 5 minutes (will thicken). If to thick add a little milk to thin it out a bit.
- Preheat skillet to 300F.
- Pour batter onto a hot greased (I used coconut oil) skillet.
- Add blueberries.
- Allow to cook and flip when it is lightly brown (about 2 min).
- Cook the other side for about a minute.
All ingredients in this recipe are organic.