Grilled Sugar Snap Peas Recipe
The other day I did a post on Growing and Harvest Sugar Snap Peas and I wanted to share with you all one of my favorite ways to prepare them!
I LOVE sugar snap peas. They are sweet and delicious and my family can not get enough of them. There is nothing like fresh peas right out of the garden. No comparison whatsoever!!
So today I want to share with you a super easy recipe that I think you will really enjoy!
Grilled Sugar Snap Peas Recipe & Grilled Shrimp
Last week I made some delicious grilled shrimp! Oh my gosh, if you haven’t seen that post yet, you have to check it out!
I promise you will never grill them any other way…they are that good!
With my shrimp I grilled these delicious sugar snap peas and it made for an amazing dinner, that is for sure! You will need a grill pan for this recipe and if you don’t have one then the top of a broil pan should work too.
This meal will take you less than 10 minutes on the grill, so don’t go far…dinner will be ready before you know it!
- 4 cups fresh garden sugar snap peas
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste (I am very generous with both)
- Preheat grill on medium high.
- Remove and discard the stem ends and strings of the sugar snap peas and place in a large bowl.
- Toss with olive oil and generously season with salt and pepper.
- Place the sugar snap peas onto a grill pan and place the grill pan on the grill.
- Grill for 5-7 minutes or until the pea pod turn a bright green.
- Turn several times while grilling so that they don't get to charred.
- Do not overcook. Once the peas turn a vibrant green color, remove and serve.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.