- 2 cups tart green apples (cored and julienned)
- 2 cups kohlrabi (peeled and julienned)
- 1-2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup Halle’s Fruit Dip (See Recipe Below)
- Julienne your apples and coat apples with about 1-2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
- Julienne peeled kohlrabi and mix in with the apples.
- Add your salt, pepper and fruit dip spread.
- Mix well.
All ingredients in this recipe are organic.
Click Here For Halle’s Fruit Dip RecipePAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated.