I just harvested my kohlrabi out of my garden. Try this recipe, it is a perfect slaw and a nice change from the traditional slaw.
Author: Halle Cottis
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 2 cups tart green apples (cored and julienned)
- 2 cups kohlrabi (peeled and julienned)
- 1-2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ½ cup Halle's Fruit Dip (See Recipe Below)
- Julienne your apples and coat apples with about 1-2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
- Julienne peeled kohlrabi and mix in with the apples.
- Add your salt, pepper and fruit dip spread.
- Mix well.
All ingredients in this recipe are organic.
Serving size: Makes 4 cups, Serving size is 1 cup Calories: 113.4 Fat: 2.9 g Carbohydrates: 20.6 g Protein: 4.1 g
Click here For Halle’s Fruit Dip Recipe!