There is nothing I enjoy more then grilled asparagus! If you have never tried asparagus grilled before, you are in for a treat! Grilling asparagus brings out an almost nutty like flavor. The first time I grilled my asparagus I knew from that moment on, that I would always grill asparagus, it is that good! So the next time you are getting the grill out, pick yourself up a pound of asparagus and try this amazing recipe. You will love it!
- 1 pound of asparagus
- 1 tbsp grass fed butter (melted)
- unrefined sea salt and pepper to taste
- Trim asparagus, this is easily accomplished by snapping the ends off where it snaps naturally.
- Pour the melted butter over asparagus and toss to coat.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Put on a hot grill (medium heat) and grill until asparagus is tender (turning often), about 5-10 minutes.