Nutrition Info: Calories: 169.2 Fat: 7.1g Carbohydrates: 18.5g Protein: 11.4g
- 4 oz pancetta
- 12 oz brussel sprouts, halved
- 2 tbsp grass fed butter
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4-1/2 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Over medium high heat, sauté pancetta for 2 minutes.
- Place brussel sprout halves face down with pancetta and brown for several minutes in pancetta grease.
- Add butter, butternut squash, salt and pepper to taste and 1/4-1/2 tsp paprika (depending on taste) to pancetta mixture.
- Stir and coat well.
- Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer to a roasting pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.