- Calories: 98.0
- Fat: 7.7g
- Carbohydrates: 3.9g
- Protein: 1.6g
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1/2″ pieces
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1/3 cup grass fed butter
- 2 1/2 tsp steviva blend or sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp fresh basil cut into thin strips
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 2 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- Place beans in a dutch oven with the 2 cups of water and 1 tsp of salt.
- Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat and cook for 5-7 minutes or until beans are slightly tender.
- Drain beans and add butter steviva blend, basil, garlic powder, pepper and salt.
- Stir gently.
- Pour tomatoes over beans and toss gently.
- Serve hot.
Serving Size: Serves 8, Serving size 4 oz
Number of Servings: 8
Note: All ingredients in this recipe are organic