- Calories: 98.0
- Fat: 7.7g
- Carbohydrates: 3.9g
- Protein: 1.6g
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1/2″ pieces
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1/3 cup grass fed butter
- 2 1/2 tsp steviva blend or sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp fresh basil cut into thin strips
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 2 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- Place beans in a dutch oven with the 2 cups of water and 1 tsp of salt.
- Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat and cook for 5-7 minutes or until beans are slightly tender.
- Drain beans and add butter steviva blend, basil, garlic powder, pepper and salt.
- Stir gently.
- Pour tomatoes over beans and toss gently.
- Serve hot.
Serving Size: Serves 8, Serving size 4 oz
Number of Servings: 8
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.