A FREE Look Into Our Members Site
Last weekend I was preparing a delicious corned beef with red potatoes and cabbage for our meal plan members site. Very fitting for St. Patricks day wouldn’t you think? It was super delicious!
Have you had a chance to visit our members site? We offer a FREE full week so you can experience our members area! There are a lot of great meals in our members area.
Are you looking to take the stress out of planning your dinners? We are here to do it for you! We create each meal, deliver you a prep list and a printable or smartphone friendly grocery list.
Each recipe comes with nutritional information too! Are you a visual person? I am…we include pictures for almost all of the meals!
Sounds great doesn’t it? Sign up today for a FREE TRIAL! We would love to have you join our community!
Lets Make Some Corned Beef Hash
One of my favorite things to make after I make corned beef is a corned beef hash!
I mean what’s not to love? Creamy potatoes, salty corned beef, buttery flavor…Oh my can you taste it through your screen yet?
This breakfast dish is super easy to make because your potatoes are already cooked and so is the corned beef.
Do you have 10 minutes? That is all it will take from start to finish to make this breakfast treat!
Add a few eggs and you have an amazing breakfast that everyone will enjoy! What a way to reinvent a dish. ♥♥♥ LOVE! ♥♥♥
So the next time you make corned beef, potatoes and cabbage…be sure to make some extras so you can make this AMAZING recipe! Enjoy everyone.
- 2 cups cooked corned beef, diced in very small pieces
- 2 cups leftover cooked new potatoes, diced
- 2-4 tbsp butter
- 2/3 cups diced onion
- pepper to taste
- Preheat a large saute pan over medium heat. Add butter and cook onions until soft and translucent (about 3 min).
- Add potatoes and corned beef and season with pepper.
- Allow to cook for several minutes without disturbing. If your hash starts to stick, add a little more butter. Your corned beef hash should be slightly brown before flipping.
- When brown, flip the corned beef hash over and cook the other side.
- Serve with eggs if desired and enjoy.
Share Your Thoughts
What are some of your favorite ways to use up leftovers?