- Calories: 132.6
- Fat: 3.8g
- Carbohydrates: 21.1g
- Protein: 5.5g
- 4 cups fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 whole cloves
- 2 cups chicken broth (Click Here for Halle’s chicken broth recipe)
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1 tbsp cold water
- 1 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1 tsp organic cane sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup organic half and half
- Combine tomatoes, onions, garlic and chicken broth.
- Bring to a simmer and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and run the mixture through a food mill into a large bowl.
- Discard any stuff left over in food mill.
- Pour strained soup back into pot and bring back to a slight simmer.
- In a small bowl combine arrowroot powder and water and pour into soup.
- Add your sugar and salt.
- Allow to thicken and pull off burner.
- Allow to cool for about 10 minutes and then add your half and half.
Serving Size: Makes 4 Cups, Serving size is 1 cup
Note: All ingredients in this recipe are organic.PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated.