|Roasted Radish and Greens Vinaigrette||
- 1 bunch of radishes with tops, (about 10-12)
- 2 tbsp Halle’s Vinaigrette Dressing (see recipe)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove tops from radishes.
- Quater radishes.
- Put both radishes and radish tops in a large bowl and toss with vinaigrette dressing.
- Coat well.
- Place on a baking pan and bake in a 375 degree oven for 15 minutes or until radishes are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
All ingredients in this recipe are organic.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.