Roasted Radish and Greens Vinaigrette
I went out to my garden and picked these wonderful radishes. I knew you could eat the radish tops, so I set out to make a delicious roasted radish and greens salad. Enjoy!
Author: Halle Cottis
Recipe type: Side Dishes
- 1 bunch of radishes with tops, (about 10-12)
- 2 tbsp Halle's Vinaigrette Dressing (see recipe)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove tops from radishes.
- Quater radishes.
- Put both radishes and radish tops in a large bowl and toss with vinaigrette dressing.
- Coat well.
- Place on a baking pan and bake in a 375 degree oven for 15 minutes or until radishes are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
All ingredients in this recipe are organic.
Serving size: Make 10 radishes with tops, serving size is 5 radish with tops Calories: 93.6 Fat: 9.5 Carbohydrates: 2.1 Protein: .3
Click here for Halle’s Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.