Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing
|Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing
Recipe Type: Salad
I love spinach! Every year I grow spinach in my garden. It is so fresh and delicious and makes a wonderful salad. For this salad, I decided to put all my favorites in there. I did not over think it, I just kept throwing things in. When I was finished I was so amazed, this salad was wonderful! Insert Recipe After creating the perfect salad, I set out to create the perfect dressing! I have always loved hot bacon dressings with spinach, so I came up with a delicious Hot Bacon Dressing that is Hot, a bit spicy, and sweet. This dressing compliments the salad very well. Enjoy!
- 100 grams of fresh spinach (around 4 cups)
- 1 hard boiled egg, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 piece of bacon crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped avocado
- 1/2 ounce pecans
- 2 tablespoons hot bacon dressing (see recipe)
- Put all ingredients together and toss with Hot Bacon Dressing (see recipe).
Serving size: 1 Salad Calories: 310.1 Fat: 28.6g Carbohydrates: 9.7g Protein: 7.2g
Click here for Hot Bacon Dressing Recipe