Organic Tomato Caprese Salad Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Size: 1 serving
Nutrition Info: Calories: 138.0 Fat: 10.7g Carbohydrates: 4.0g Protein: 5.5g
- 1 cup red cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup yellow cherry tomatoes
- 2/3 cup fresh mini mozzarella balls (about 4 oz)
- 2 tbsp Halle’s Italian dressing see recipe
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, julienned
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- Stir in fresh mozzarella, Italian dressing and basil.
- Chill and serve.
Family Friendly Fridays ~ The Best Organic Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Recipe!
Welcome to Family Friendly Fridays! I am super excited about todays recipe! My girls LOVE strawberries and strawberries are…
Family Friendly Fridays: Organic Veggie Dip Recipe
Welcome to Family Friendly Friday! Today my two chefs are my twin daughters, Aubree and Brynn. This recipe is…
How To Make A Pint Of Organic Raw Yogurt
I love a cup of yogurt for breakfast, lunch or even a snack. When I was on a search…