Welcome to our first edition of TV Tuesdays Crockpot Recipes! If you haven’t read our post about crockpots and this series you can do so here: A New Series ~ TV Tuesdays Crockpot Recipes & Everything You Need To Know About Crockpots.
Today’s recipe is one of my families favorites! It is juicy and dripping in a yummy au jus sauce. It will take you no time to throw together and dinner will be ready in a snap. This recipe easily makes enough for 6 people AND leftovers for everyone the next day!
Here is a quick and short video (1 minute long) that I hope you enjoy!
- 3-4 pound chuck roast
- 2 cups homemade beef broth (preferably homemade)
- garlic salt, onion powder and black pepper to taste.
- Generously season both sides of the chuck roast with garlic salt, onion powder and black pepper.
- Place chuck roast into crockpot.
- Pour 2 cups beef broth over roast and place the lid on the crockpot.
- Cook on high for 5 hours.
- Remove roast from crockpot and shred with two forks and discard excess fat.
- Place shredded meat back into crockpot in the juices and turn on low until ready to serve.
- Serve on sourdough rolls or bread of choice.
How often do you use your crockpot?
Did you find this video helpful?