From The Great Julia Child!
I wanted to do a quick video showing you how to make a classic french omelette in only 30 seconds. I stumbled upon this method from one of the all time best french chefs, Julia Child! Oh how I love her love for butter!
Fun & New Technology
I shot this video quickly with this new app I am using! It was my first video using it so bare with me while I figure out how to stabilize my iPhone camera. I have a few gadgets coming in the mail to solve these issues. Pretty darn neat that you can shoot a video quickly, add music and text and edit the clip all with one app!
I continue to be amazed with how technology continues to expand. This video was shot with the iMovie app. It was $4.99 and for me was well worth the money. I spent the whole weekend making little movies of my girls playing in the first snow fall of the season!
A Few Quick Tips
Here are a few quick tips to help you with your French omelette!
- Use a 10″ fry pan for a 2-3 egg omelette.
- There are two types of French omelets: country French omelette and classic French omelette. Country French omelette is a bit brown and the classic French omelette is not brown at all.
- Your pan needs to be really hot. I pre-heated my stainless steel pan over medium heat for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the butter into your pan after the pan has preheated for the 3-4 minutes.
- Continuously keep moving the pan as the eggs quickly cook.
- That’s it! You now have an amazing omelette!
How-To Video ~ French Omelette in Less Than 30 Seconds!
Here is a quick video (less than 1 minute long) showing you how to make the tastiest omelette Ever! Enjoy!
How Do You Make Your Omelet?
Have You Ever Made A French Omelette?
This post is featured on Allergy Free WednesdayPAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated.