- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 dates, pitted
- 1 cup wild blueberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp Barleygrass Juice Extract Powder
- 1 tsp Hawaii Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica Powder
- 2 dropper fulls of Cilantro Liquid Extract or 1/4 –1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 mango, cut up (see video here)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut chips
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds
- Atlantic Dulse (optional)
- In a blender, I used my Vitamix, blend together the bananas, dates, wild blueberries, water, barley juice powder, spirulina, and cilantro liquid extract and blend until very smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and on top lay the mango pieces, almonds, and coconut chips. Sprinkle with Atlantic dulse if desired.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!