- 1/4 cup ethanol alcohol (vodka or gin works best). I used 80 proof gluten-free vodka.
- Follow the different “proof” options to pick your desired odor protection: 70-90 proof = light coverage; 90-120 proof = medium coverage; 120+ proof = strong coverage
- 2 tsp distilled white vinegar
- essential oils (optional)
- In a fine mist sprayer, add 2 teaspoons of distilled vinegar and 1/4 cup ethanol alcohol.
- Shake well.
- Apply 2 spritzes to each underarm. Allow drying (about a minute) before putting clothes on.
- As always, feel free to add a few drops of your favorite essential oils if you so desire.