Need help falling asleep fast? Moon Milk can help you with that!
Here is a Moon Milk recipe using the above ingredients
- 1 cup whole milk. Or you can use unsweetened nut milk such as hemp, cashew, or almond
- 1⁄2-teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2-teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1⁄4-teaspoon ground ashwagandha. You can use other adaptogens such as astralagus or astralagus
- 2 pinches of ground cardamom
- 1 pinch of ground ginger (optional)
- 1 pinch of ground nutmeg
- Pinch of black pepper freshly ground
- 1-teaspoon virgin coconut oil or ghee
- 1-teaspoon (preferably raw) honey
- Simmer milk in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Then whisk in turmeric, cinnamon, ashwagandha, ginger, and cardamom, and nutmeg; seasoning with black pepper.
- Whisk vigorously so as to avoid any lumps and clumps.
- Next, add the coconut oil, reducing the heat to low, and then continuing to cook until warm; about 5-10 minutes, because the longer you go, the stronger the medicine is.
- Then remove from the heat and allow it to cool.
- Stir in the honey. Don’t cook the honey because honey that is cooked loses all its healing goodness.
- Then pour into a mug, drinking it warm, and then go to bed and allow yourself to be shepherded into Dreamland.