Try these delicious spelt rolls that are light and airy and take only 30 minutes to make from start to finish!
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In your mixer bowl combine water, coconut oil, yeast and sugar. Mix and allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- Using your dough hook attachment, mix in the salt, egg and flour. Knead with hook until dough is smooth and soft (about 2 minutes).
- Form dough into 12 balls and place into a greased 9″x13″ pan and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle some poppy or sesame seeds on top.
Recipe inspired by RealMomKitchen.com
- Serving Size: 1 roll