Think of this paleo dump bread recipe as a base and then you get to “dump” whatever you want into the batter.
- 2 cups any nut butter or dump in a mixture of any nut butters
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp of any spice or dump in cocoa powder, pumpkin spice or cinnamon
- 2 cups shredded anything or dump in a combo of shredded apples, carrots, zucchini, pears… anything goes! If the fruit or vegetable has a lot of liquid, squeeze out the excess liquid before dumping it into batter.
- 4 large eggs, dump in farm fresh, duck eggs, or any other kind of yummy egg!
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup or dump a combo of grade B maple syrup and honey.
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract (you can use other extracts, adjust amount to taste and just dump in)!
- 1 tsp baking soda (dumped in of course)
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar dumped over the baking soda, this will create a fizz like substance.
- 1 cup chopped anything just dumped right in. Pecans, walnuts, raisins, cranberries, dried fruit, dates, gluten free chocolate chips etc… (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl dump in the nut butters, sea salt, spice of choice, eggs of choice and sweetener of choice listed above.
- Stir really well or use a handheld mixture to blend for 30 seconds.
- Stir in fruit or veggie of choice (squeezed out excess water if high liquid content).
- Add baking soda to the top of the batter and pour the vinegar on top. The mixture will foam or fizz up. Fold into batter.
- Here is where you dump in your chopped add ins (nuts, dried fruit, chocolate chips etc.) Simply dump in batter and fold it in.
- Pour into a greased 9″x5″ loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- Allow the bread to cool completely before serving. Slice and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 slice