Here is a delicious recipe taken from the classic bruschetta dish. It is gluten free & grain free, and taste amazing!
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Mix the first 4 ingredients together in a bowl and spread onto a greased piece of parchment paper.
- Spread thinly and place into oven and cook for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and spread pesto onto crust. Top with sliced tomatoes and some fresh mozzarella.
- Put back into the oven for 3-5 minutes just until the cheese is slightly melted.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 2