The easiest gluten free cracker recipe made with white rice flour!
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 1/3 cup of water
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- tapioca flour for dusting
- coarse sea salt and butter to top crackers (optional)
- additional spices and herbs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- In a food processor, place the white rice flour and 1/2 tsp sea salt. Pulse several times to mix.
- Add in butter and pulse a few times.
- Slowly add in water until a ball of dough forms. If the dough is too crumbly, add a bit more water, if it becomes too wet, knead in a little tapioca flour. It is an easy dough to work with.
- On a floured surface (I did this right on a baking sheet), roll out dough very thin. The thinner the better. If dough starts to stick, dust with some tapioca flour to prevent sticking.
- Cut the dough with a pizza cutter into 1 inch squares. With a fork, poke holes throughout the dough.
- Brush with some more melted butter and coarse sea salt (this is optional, but I love a buttery and salty cracker).
- Bake for 12-20 minutes (time varies depending on how thin the dough is).
- Crackers are done when they become slightly golden.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 134 Fat: 4.2g Carbs: 21.3g Protein: 1.4g
- Serving Size: 1 serving