Want a delicious snack that is healthy and good for you? Try this amazing and incredible easy organic chip recipe!
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- With a mandolin, cut the potatoes as thin as you can.
- Place potato slices in a bowl and drizzle with coconut oil or olive oil (or both) and mince the garlic and season with sea salt.
- Add the sprigs of rosemary and toss until well coated.
- Place on a broiling pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- If you want them browner, place under the broiler for a minute or two. Be sure to watch them the entire time, they will brown very quickly.
- Allow to fully cool and serve. Store in a paper bag in a cool dry place.