These little egg cups take only minutes to make and 8 minutes to cook.
- 6 organic eggs
- 3 slices of cooked bacon
- 1/2 ounce of raw cheese of choice (I used gorgonzola in this recipe)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Crack one egg into each muffin tin spot.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add bacon crumbles and cheese to each egg.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, depending on how you like your eggs done. If you like your eggs runny I would start with 8 minutes. If you like your egg yolks firm then cook for 12 minutes.
Nutrition Info: Calories: 193.5 Fat: 14.4g Carbohydrates: 0.1g Protein: 15.5g
- Serving Size: 2 egg cups