This organic parmesan bacon potato bites recipe is a little piece of heaven!
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Cut, clean and peel potatoes and place in a gallon-size plastic bag.
- Add the melted grass fed butter, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and zip the bag up and shake well until all of the potatoes are equally covered.
- Take potatoes out of bag and place on a shallow pan.
- Spread the bacon pieces throughout the potatoes.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve hot.
- Serving Size: 1 serving