Making your own sun dried tomatoes is so easy and will take you no time at all!
- Preheat oven to 200 F. If using a dehydrator, set temperature at 140 F.
- Slice tomatoes in half and place in bowl.
- Add olive oil, salt and seasoning of choice
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place the tomatoes cut side up onto the cookie sheet. If using a dehydrator, simply place on trays cut side up.
- Bake anywhere from 4-8 hours. They are done when you allow one to cool and they are dried all the way through. Start checking after 2 hours to see if they are done.
- Store in an air tight container in a cool dry place.
- Serving Size: varies