Try these delicious organic sweet potato chips. Super easy to make and full of flavor!
- Peel and slice sweet potatoes as thinly as possible.
- Place in a bowl and soak in water for 1 hour, changing the water at the half hour point.
- Place on a towel to dry a bit.
- Drizzle coconut oil on them. Stir and coat evenly.
- Generously season your sweet potatoes with unrefined sea salt.
- Place the sweet potatoes into a dehydrator and dehydrate at 145-155 F for about 12 hours.
- Check your potatoes periodically to get your desired crispness.
- If using an oven, turn on the lowest setting and leave the door slightly ajar.
- Place sweet potatoes onto a cake cooking rack so that it gets proper ventilation on all sides.
- Cook until desired crispness.
- Serving Size: 1 serving