These banana nut pancakes are gluten free and grain free and taste wonderful.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp melted grass fed butter
- 1/4 cup raw milk, organic whole milk or coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 of a medium banana (smashed)
- 1 oz of raw pecans or raw walnuts chopped into pieces
- Preheat skillet to 275 F.
- Mix together eggs, milk, butter vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Stir in coconut flour and baking soda. If the batter is too thick, you can thin it out with a little more milk.
- Stir until there are no lumps left.
- In a small bowl mash banana really good. Add to pancake batter and mix well.
- Grease a skillet with coconut oil.
- Pour batter into hot skillet and add pecans to each pancake.
- Flip when the pancake is slightly brown.
Nutrition Info: Calories: 234.9 Fat: 17.5g Carbohydrates: 11.2g Protein: 9.0g
- Serving Size: 2 pancakes