This slightly gooey and deliciously moist Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Bread is none like you’ve never had before!
- 1 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 1/2 cup smashed bananas (the browner the banana the sweeter it is)
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tbsp grade b maple syrup, or raw honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large mixing bowl add almond butter, bananas, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla and salt. Mix with a wooden spoon or a hand held mixer until well combined.
- Add baking soda and place the vinegar over top of baking soda. It will fizz up. Fold this into the batter. The batter will become lighter in texture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Grease a regular size loaf pan (see link below) and pour the batter into it.
- Top with a small handful of mini chocolate chips and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and serve. Store in refrigerator.
Medium Mixer Bowl
Measuring Spoons and Cups
- Serving Size: 16-20 pieces