This slightly gooey and deliciously moist Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Bread is none like you’ve never had before!
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large mixing bowl add almond butter, bananas, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla and salt. Mix with a wooden spoon or a hand held mixer until well combined.
- Add baking soda and place the vinegar over top of baking soda. It will fizz up. Fold this into the batter. The batter will become lighter in texture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Grease a regular size loaf pan (see link below) and pour the batter into it.
- Top with a small handful of mini chocolate chips and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and serve. Store in refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 16-20 pieces