Learn how to make this simple apple pear sauce that can be made all year round!
- 2 organic apples of choice
- 2 organic ripe pears of choice
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- Core and peel apples and pears.
- Cut into small chunks and place in a saucepan. Add cinnamon and water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer over medium low heat for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and mash with a potato masher.
- If you desire a smooth consistency, run the applesauce through a food processor, blender or use a stick blender.
- Serving Size: 1 serving (about 4 ounces)