Here is my favorite organic mayonnaise recipe. It is so easy to make and taste amazing!
- Melt coconut oil and allow to cool.
- Once cooled combine it with the olive oil.
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredients except the oil mixture.
- Use your mixer with a whisk attachment and SLOWLY pour in the oil while mixer is going.
- Start with 1 drop at a time and then increase to a slow steady stream.
- This should take you at least 5 minutes to accomplish.
- Once all the oil is infused, you will have your mayonnaise.
- Click here to watch my video on How To Make Mayonnaise.
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp
- Calories: 149.2
- Fat: 17.2g
- Carbohydrates: 0.2g
- Protein: 0.2g