This Homemade Powdered Sugar Made Without Cane Sugar is great for glazes and other places powdered sugar is used.
- 1 cup granulated honey or dehydrated maple syrup
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- In a high powdered blender (like a Blendtec or Vitamix) place the granulated honey or maple syrup into a dry blender.
- Put on low speed and gradually work your way up to high speed and blend for 15-30 seconds or until a fine powder forms.
- Add in arrowroot powder and turn on blender for another 10 seconds.
- Store powdered honey/maple syrup in an airtight container in the pantry.