Who knew roasting peppers could be so easy?!
- 1 pound peppers (red, orange, yellow)
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to broil. Place the oven rack 2 rows below the broiler.
- Wash and place the peppers onto cookie sheet.
- Place peppers under the broiler and broil until the side is black (about 5 minutes).
- Remove from oven and turn over and blacken the next side. All 4 sides of the peppers need to be blackened.
- After the peppers are black, remove from oven and place a paper towel over them for 5 minutes.
- Remove the skins from the pepper by gently peeling the skins away from the pepper.
- Slice pepper in half and remove the seeds and membrane.
- Slice the peppers in strips and place into a pint size mason jar.
- Pour olive oil over the peppers until they are fully submerged (about 1/4-1/2 cup olive oil).
- Refrigerate and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup