Need some ice cream fast? Here is a great recipe that you can whip up in only 10 minutes!
- 1 cup of preferably raw cream, half-and-half or raw milk. Organic will also work.
- 2 tbsp grade b maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 quart size freezer baggie
- 1 gallon size freezer baggie
- 1/2 cup coarse salt
- Place cream, maple syrup, and vanilla into the quart size baggie.
- In the gallon size baggie, add ice and salt.
- Place the quart size bag into the gallon size bag and zip closed.
- Shake the two bags for 7 minutes or until ice cream forms.
- Stir in additional toppings into ice cream if desired after the 7 minutes.
- Serve immediately
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup