I promise you this Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe is super simple to make and the taste is absolutely scrumptious!
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly whisk together the almond flour, arrowroot starch, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer on medium speed, beat the coconut palm sugar, coconut oil, egg, and vanilla until smooth, about 2 minutes. Slowly add the flour mixture and mix just until incorporated. Use a spatula to stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using two soup spoons, drop the dough in roughly 1- inch portions, spaced 2 inches apart, onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake, one sheet at a time, for 8 to 10 minutes, until the bottoms and edges of the cookies are lightly browned and the tops feel firm when gently touched. Let cool on the cookie sheet for at least 1 minute, then transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Ditch the Wheat