This chocolate covered pomegranate recipe is perfect for Valentine’s Day and beyond.
- Remove the seeds from pomegranate and reserve 2/3 cup for chocolates.
- In a double boiler (see above), melt chocolate until smooth and creamy.
- In a mini muffin pan, add 12 mini muffin inserts to the pan,
- Coat the inside of the bottom of the muffin inserts with some melted chocolate and top with a spoonful of pomegranate seeds. Top with some more chocolate to cover seeds.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until set.
- Remove from muffin tin and enjoy.