Switching up breakfast and an amazing cantaloupe smoothie recipe!
- 2 cups cantaloupe
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1–2 tbsp grade b pure maple syrup or raw honey
- 2–4 tbsp gelatin (optional) (I am not talking about J-E-L-L-O gelatin, I am suggesting Great Lakes Gelatin, a quality gelatin from a grass fed source) See the remaining post after this recipe to learn a little more about gelatin.
- 1–2 cups ice, depending on how thick you want it.
- Place all the ingredients, except the gelatin, in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Put your gelatin in a small bowl and dissolve it in a little water.
- Pour the dissolved gelatin into a the smoothie and pulse a few more times until well blended.
Nutritional Information Without Gelatin: Calories: 164, Fat: 2.6g, Carbs: 24g, Protein: 12.6g Nutritional Information With Gelatin: Calories: 214g, Fat: 2.6g, Carbs: 24g, Protein: 24.6g. (This is using 2 tbsp of gelatin per smoothie or 4 tbsp for whole recipe.)
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe