This is a healthier version of holiday egg nog and I have to say, it is absolutely wonderful!
- On the stovetop, melt the raw honey just until melted.
- In a large bowl add eggs.
- With an electric mixer beat eggs on medium high until well blended.
- Add coconut milk, water, and melted raw honey and beat on medium high for several minutes until mixture thickens slightly.
- Stir in the vanilla and ground nutmeg.
- Chill for several hours.
- Serve with a cinnamon stick and some ground nutmeg on top.
- If you want this to be an alcoholic egg nog, add a little brandy, rum or bourbon.
Nutrition Info: Calories: 143.6 Fat: 10.5g Carbohydrates: 9.8g Protein: 3.9g
- Serving Size: 1 serving