Living Now’s Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Mix makes an incredible crunchy cereal!
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease a 9″x13″ pan with coconut oil and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine bananas, coconut oil and eggs and mix well. Stir in the chocolate chip banana bread mix.
- Pour into the greased pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Break the banana bread into small pieces and place them into a dehydrator set at 160ºF.
- Dehydrate for 4 hours, or until crunchy.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup