A delicious gluten-free graham cracker recipe that is easy to make and tastes out of this world!
- 2 1/4 cup of my gluten free all purpose flour mix (note: this recipe has been tested to work with my flour blend)
- 1/2 cup sucanat or organic cane sugar (unrefined and unbleached)
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 7 tbsp cold butter
- 1/4 cup cold water (more if needed)
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- tapioca flour for dusting
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- In a food processor, mix together the gluten free flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt and pulse several times.
- Cut the butter into 7 equal cubes of butter and place into the food processor and pulse until mixture resembles a crumbly mixture.
- Add in water, honey and vanilla and blend until dough forms into a ball. If you need more water, add more. If dough is too wet then dust with a little tapioca flour until a non sticky dough forms.
- Separate dough into two balls and roll out onto 2 cookie sheets to about 1/8″ thick.
- With a pizza cutter, cut into desired shapes and use a fork to prick the dough.
- Place into oven and bake for 20-30 minutes. Time will vary depending on how thick the dough is.
- Allow the crackers to cool, they will crisp up as they cool.
- Serving Size: 1 cracker