This Homemade Organic Hot Cocoa Mix for you or as a gift that’s perfect for the holidays!
- Combine sugar and cocoa powder in a pint size mason jar.
- Place the lid on and shake until well combined.
- On the stove top, warm 6 oz of milk to desired temperature. Do not boil the milk.
- Once warm, stir in 2 tbsp of hot cocoa mix per 6 ounces of milk and stir until dissolved. So if you are making 2 cups you would add 12 oz of milk and 4 tbsp of the hot cocoa mix.
- Pour into mug and add marshmallows or fresh whipped cream.
- Store leftover hot cocoa mix in the pantry.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 246 Fat: 6.5g Carbs: 43.5g Protein: 6.9g
- Serving Size: 1 cup