Who knew that pumpkin bread could taste so incredibly amazing!
- 1 1/2 cup mashed cooked pumpkin (canned can be used if you don’t have fresh pumpkin) Click HERE to watch a video showing you how to cook a pumpkin
- 3 large organic eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups organic almond flour
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- With a blender or food processor mix pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, raw honey and coconut oil together.
- Add the almond flour, salt, cinnamon, pumpkin spice and baking soda and mix well.
- Pour batter into a well greased 5×9 loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Allow cooling completely before serving.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 231.1, Fat: 18.2g, Carbs: 13.6g, Protein: 6.9g
- Serving Size: 1 serving (1 piece)