A Delicious Organic Vegetarian Taco Recipe!
- 4–5 fresh medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalepeno, finely diced (add seeds if you want some heat)
- 2 tbsp minced or finely diced red onion. (add more if you love onions)
- 1 ear of non-GMO corn or 1 1/2 cup gmo free frozen corn, thawed. You can also use 1 can of organic corn.
- 1 14 1/2 oz can of black beans or 1 1/2 cup cooked and soaked black beans
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp of fresh lime juice (about 1 large lime)
- organic corn tortillas
- toppings of choice
- Mix together all the ingredients (except the corn tortillas and toppings of choice) and allow to marinate for several hours.
- Place a generous amount of salsa onto sprouted corn tortillas.
- Top with fresh avocado and fresh sour cream.
- Add toppings of choice. I like to add some more cilantro and some lettuce.
- Serving Size: 2 tortillas