This organic chicken stir-fry recipe is quick, easy and delicious and will take you less than 30 minutes!
- 1 1/2 pound boneless chicken breast cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tbsp grass fed butter
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 1/2 cups chopped broccoli (about 3 clusters)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small carrot, peeled into pieces (I just used a potato peeler)
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 3 tbsp organic liquid aminos or coconut aminos (gluten free options) or organic soy sauce
- 1 tsp arrowroot powder
- pepper to taste
- serve with rice
- Start cooking the rice according to the directions. (Note, I always add salt to the rice, taste so much better)! If you are cooking 1 cup of rice I usually add 1 tsp of salt.
- While the rice is cooking, preheat a sauté pan on medium heat for about a minute.
- Add 1 tbsp of butter to the pan.
- Brown the chicken and onions together for 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Add broccoli, garlic, carrot peels, chicken stock and soy sauce. Season with pepper.
- Cover and allow to simmer for 5 more minutes.
- If the sauce needs thickened, mix together 1tsp of arrowroot powder with 1 tsp water. Stir and add to dish.
- Allow to simmer until the sauce thickens a bit (about 1 minute).
- Remove from heat and server immediately over rice.
Nutritional Information can be found below this recipe. The nutritional information is based off of 6 servings and the nutritional information given is for 1 serving.
- Serving Size: 1 serving