An Organic Pizza Zucchini Boat Recipe That is absolutely wonderful!
- 2 large zucchinis or 4 medium
- 3/4 pound of cooked meat of choice (this could vary greatly depending on your toppings preference)
- zucchini pulp
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/4–1/2 cup organic pizza sauce
- veggies of choice (your favorite pizza toppings)
- top with favorite cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut the zucchini lengthwise and scoop out the inside of the zucchini leaving the skins.
- Chop up pulp and place the pulp into a bowl. Add the cooked meat of choice and vegetables, pizza sauce, curry powder and thyme.
- Mix everything together (don’t mix in the cheese).
- Scoop mixture back into zucchini boats and top with your favorite cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.