Get ready for one of the best dinners you have ever had, caramelized sea scallops!
- 1 pound large sea scallops
- 1–2 tbsp butter
- salt, pepper to taste
- Place sea scallops between 2 paper towels and make sure the water is off of the scallops and they are dry.
- Season sea scallops with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a skillet over medium high heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the butter to the hot skillet and allow to melt.
- Add the scallops to the skillet and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes (time varies depending on how hot the pan is and how big or small the scallops are).
- When the scallops are caramelized or lightly browned, turn over and cook the other side until lightly browned.
- Place scallops on a platter and drizzle the remaining butter in the pan over them.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 serving