The best organic frittata I have ever tasted!
- 7 large organic eggs
- 4 oz pancetta or 4–6 pieces of bacon cut into 1” pieces
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cup broccoli spears cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup cheese of choice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- In an oven safe 10″ skillet over medium heat, cook the pancetta or bacon until almost done (about 7 minutes). If using bacon you might need to remove so it doesn’t get to crisp, but the pancetta will cook up fine with the onions and broccoli.
- Leave the bacon/pancetta grease in the pan and add onion and broccoli and cook for another 5-7 minutes until almost fully cooked.
- In a medium bowl add the eggs, salt and pepper and whisk together until well blended. Pour egg mixture into skillet. If you removed the bacon, add it back into the pan at this time.
- Top mixture with cheese and place your oven safe skillet into the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 piece